- Ensure you are signed in as an administrator.
- Click on View Configurations on the left navigation menu
- Select the Configuration you wish to manage.
- Click the Options button indicated by a vertical ellipsis
- Click Privileges
- Select the administrator accounts you wish to allow access to the selected configuration.
- Click Save
- The selected administrators will now have access privileges to the given configuration upon login.
Modified on: Fri, 3 Aug, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.