Understanding "View Reports > Contacts"
The following definitions correspond to the Contacts section of the Reports page. The Graphs, Sessions, and Files sections of the Reports page may be accessed by clicking on their respective names in the top right area of the page.
Download CSV: Allows you to download a .csv file of the displayed report data.
Search All Columns Field: Allows you to filter the report data by the text you enter into the search field. Entering text will display every entry which contains that text in any of the columns of data.
Show [#] Entries Drop-down Selector: Allows you to change the number of records displayed per page. The options are: 10, 25, 50, and 100.
Report Data Column Definitions:
- Name: Displays the name of the contact who was sent an email from the system.
- Address: Displays the physical address of the contact.
- Phone: Displays the phone number of the contact.
- Contact Email: Displays the email address of the contact.
- User Email: Displays the email of the user who sent the contact an email from the system.
- Date: Displays the date on which the user sent the contact an email from the system.
Page Selector: Displays the page of data you are viewing in the report. Allows you to go to the previous or next page in the report or jump directly to the page number clicked on.
Search Fields: Allows you to filter the report data by the text you enter into the search fields. The filter options are: Filter Name, Filter Address, Filter Phone, Filter Contact Email, Filter User Email, Filter Min Date, and Filter Max Date.