Understanding "View Reports > Sessions"
The following definitions correspond to the Sessions section of the Reports page. The Graphs, Files, and Contacts sections of the Reports page may be accessed by clicking on their respective names in the top right area of the page.
Download CSV: Allows you to download a .csv file of the displayed report data.
Sort Drop-down Selector: Allows you to select the method by which you wish to sort the columns of data in the report. The options are: Configuration, Session Date, Duration, User Email, Client Email, and Email Sent.
ASC / DSC Drop-down Selector: Allows you to sort the report data in either ascending or descending order.
Filter Drop-down Selector: Allows you to add a variety of pre-configured filters to the report data. You may add multiple filters to the report data by re-clicking the Filter Drop-down Selector and choosing from the remaining filters.
The filter options are:
- Filter Out: <10 second sessions: Adding this filter will remove sessions from the report which have a duration less than 10 seconds.
- Filter Out: <30 second sessions: Adding this filter will remove sessions from the report which have a duration less than 30 seconds.
- Filter Out: <60 second sessions: Adding this filter will remove sessions from the report which have a duration less than 60 seconds.
- Configuration: [name of configuration]: Adding this filter will add sessions to the report which are linked to the named configuration.
- Device OS: [name of device OS]: Adding this filter will add sessions to the report which belong to the named Device OS.
Search Field: Allows you to filter the report data by the text you enter into the search field. Entering text will display every entry which contains that text in any of the columns of data.
Custom Date Selector: Allows you to set the start and end dates for the reporting period. You may either type the start date into the field or select it from the pop-up calendar.
Report Data Column Definitions:
- Configuration: Displays the configuration that the session data belongs to.
- Session Date: Displays the date on which the session was logged.
- Duration: Displays the amount of time between the start and end of the session. A session starts when the app is launched by the user and ends when the user sends an email from the app, quits the app, the app is backgrounded, or the device goes into sleep mode.
- User Email: Displays the email of the user who was logged in to the device when the session was logged.
- Contact Email: Displays the email address of the contact to whom the session was linked or to whom the system sent an email during the session.
- Email Sent: Displays a paper plane icon if the system sent an email to the Contact Email during the session.
- Device: Displays the operating system of the device used to log the session.
Page Selector: Displays the page of data you are viewing in the report. Allows you to go to the previous or next page in the report or jump directly to the page number clicked on.