In order to run an app from the SoloFire App Store users must trust the developer.
- Login to your app store and select your app then tap install
- Go to your device Settings tap General
- Tap Device Management and select the developer.
- Tap the option to Trust "Developer's Name". An alert will pop up to confirm your selection go ahead and tap Trust.
- Go to your device home screen, find your app and sign in.
- To sign in to your app use the same email and password you used for the app store
- Contact your administrator for your configuration password
For the visual people out there, we have included some screen shots.