- Ensure you are signed in with administrator privileges.
- Click the Add Admin button on the left navigation menu.
- Enter the desired username and password.
- Choose their permissions: App Store, Messenger, Reporting, Receive Monthly Email Report
- Select access level
- Administrator: Access to view and edit all users, content and collections
- Contributor: No access to the user page and they can't view content that is not set to Global
- Click Save
Modified on: Mon, 6 Aug, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.