Only administrators can add new App Users.
- From the Ether admin tool click Add user from the left side navigation
- Enter and email, name, and create a password
- Select the App Group(s) you want the app user to access
- Click Save
- Your new app user will receive an email with credentials to sign in to the app store and install your app.
- Ensure that your new user(s) have a Configuration Key to access approved content in your app.
*See Adding Multiple App Users to bulk import multiple users into Ether.
Note: In order to run your app on iOS devices users will need to approve the developer to run on their device. On your iOS device go to Settings > General > Device Management > approve developer. Get more information about installing and running apps from the Ether App Store here.